Windows 10 Black Screen

Reaction score
Hey,
I recently brought a usb to vga cable, when it arrived I plugged it into my computer and my TV , and an update popped up so I downloaded it , after the update completed i got the BSOD it reloaded and it kept happening over and over so I turned the computer off and when Iturned it on the computer was completely blank and nothing at all popped up :/ anyone got a fix ?

Reaction score
What computer?
Desktop? Laptop? Mfg. Name, Model Name, Model Number?
If you hit Ctrl Alt Delete do you see anything on the blank "black" screen?
It's a hp envy 23 all in one touch screen desktop and nothing at all is on the screen and ctrl alt delete isn't working

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sounds like you're going to have to boot from the installation media
Use the link "Repair Your PC" on the second page after keyboard and language page.
To get into the Advanced Troubleshooting options, to perform a system restore to a point in time prior to the problem's first occurrence.
If no restore points then you should see another option to change Windows STartup behavior, Maybe see if that will let you boot to Safe Mode and hopefully find that driver and remove it.

Ask a Question