Windows 10 BSOD C drive unreadable and CHKDK error after force restart

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I had a when I was doing my photoshop work windows popped up with a blue screen out of nowhere .. It said it was having an issues and was trying to fix the error which I didn't take note off.

As it was taking long I decided to force restart my laptop and that's where I got the blue screen..

I've tried many solutions to no avail.. One outcome is that when I trigger my C drive in command prompt is is unreadable and when I run chkdsk it's unable to read various fragments and can't fix the drive..

Kindly assist with solutions on how to fix this..

Reaction score
As it was taking long I decided to force restart my laptop and that's where I got the blue screen
Hi Vyroe,

if the OS was busy doing a system reset and/or checking files, you may have caused a file corruption?.

Take a look at the following link and try repairing or running the troubleshooter!. Read from " If you can't boot Windows 10 ".

You will require a USB or DVD copy of Win 10 (the same version you have installed). :)

Ask a Question