Windows 10 BSOD

Reaction score
OK... necromancing this page so i don't need to create another.

For some time it stopped BSODing. But now i got 2 very strange BSOD.
Both didn't leave a crash log, even when it's set to do so.
After the first happened i tried to restart the computer. The system said my raid was offline. I went to the BIOS and turned it off. The Bios could only see 1 of the HD's of the raid. I assumed that was a problem with the HD.

Then cut the power opened the PC reinstalled the HD and both came back and the raid was up for another 30 min until another BSOD, again without log.
I went again to the BIOS turned off the raid option and both HD weren't being detected. This time i cut onlu cut the power and tried, and again the PC was normal with both HD and Raid working.

Now i'm in doubt if it's a problem with one or Both HD, the motherboard or the Raid Driver.
but i'm guessing the problem isn't the Raid driver because when i turned it off the motherboard couldn't see the HD.

I already made a backup of the stuff in the Raid. Now i'm looking for a solution to find out what is the actual problem so i can buy the new parts.

Any sugestion?

Thanks for the attention.
Sorry my bad english.
Vitor.

PS: In fact i double checked and looks like the last BSOD created a dump log/file but it's corrupted, i should upload it here anyway?

Last edited:

Ask a Question