Windows 10 changed the way my computer works

Reaction score
My first version of Windows 10 when it came out was perfect. Then my husband's computer crashed after loading it on his computer. I didn't think anything of it until my computer crashed. I had to reload Windows 10 and it hasn't worked right since. I can't click on my task bar to switch between open programs and my volume keys on my keyboard won't work. Has anyone else run into this issue and if so, did you figure out what was wrong?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I had to reload Windows 10 and it hasn't worked right since.
Depending on how you "reloaded Windows 10" it's possible that many of you hardware drivers may need to be updated or reinstalled.
Right clicking and volume keys on a keyboard, depending on how unique your pointing device and keyboard is, may require the installation of drivers.
Especially if we are talking about a laptop or perhaps wireless devices.

Reaction score
I used to be able to left click on a program icon on the task bar at the bottom and it would switch between programs without having to minimize the program I was working on. Now it won't. I can't even switch between documents like I use to. Anyone else have that problem and find a way to solve it?

Ask a Question