Windows 10 & crazy Mouse Issues....

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

i have a huge problem since yesterday. my mouse is going nuts. first of all, i tried another mouse in another usb port and it was the same.
for like 1-2 minutes my mouse is working properly, than suddenly is switches to nuts mode. Meaning with mouse movement i scroll through a website i have open in chrome. if i click on a tab (not the x) is closes and the left click is kinda deactivated, meaning i cant click on any programms on my task list or for example i cant click on setting in chrome, or can click on any link on a website. all clicks are basically disabled, but clicking on a tab , it closes.
after like 5 Minutes it switches back to normal mode or when i start hammering on my 8 different mouse buttons. than after 1-2 or maybe 10 minutes its again on crazy mode

I use a logitech 502 mouse.

Any idea on what the hell happened? I did not install any programm or updated drivers. it appeared suddenly and now i am stuck.
i reinstalled the mouse drivers, my logitech hub but no changes. still crazy mouse

Reaction score
Short Update, i restored my windows with settings March 2nd and it worked for like 2 hours. I just found out, there was a HiD Windows Driver Update and i guess thats the issue i face. I cant switch back to previous driver.

Reaction score
is there a way to fix that? since i am not sure on the update causing problems with my logitech mouse, so i kind of want to try to reinstall an older HiD Driver to see if thats really causing my problems

Reaction score
Or any idea, if i restore my windows settings from march 2nd, how i can avoid that auto update?

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

i have a huge problem since yesterday. my mouse is going nuts. first of all, i tried another mouse in another usb port and it was the same.
for like 1-2 minutes my mouse is working properly, than suddenly is switches to nuts mode. Meaning with mouse movement i scroll through a website i have open in chrome. if i click on a tab (not the x) is closes and the left click is kinda deactivated, meaning i cant click on any programms on my task list or for example i cant click on setting in chrome, or can click on any link on a website. all clicks are basically disabled, but clicking on a tab , it closes.
after like 5 Minutes it switches back to normal mode or when i start hammering on my 8 different mouse buttons. than after 1-2 or maybe 10 minutes its again on crazy mode

I use a logitech 502 mouse.

Any idea on what the hell happened? I did not install any programm or updated drivers. it appeared suddenly and now i am stuck.
i reinstalled the mouse drivers, my logitech hub but no changes. still crazy mouse

First of all, are you using the Logitech driver for the 502 which is the 'LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe'? Because if you are, then, uninstall it and only use the Windows 10 OEM driver (I presume you are running Win-10 64bit)? That is what I use and its never ever failed me! If you are using the Logitech driver go to control panel and uninstall their driver then reboot the PC and that should give you the generic windows driver for the 502, try that, hope this helps.

Ask a Question