Windows 10 Edge issue

Reaction score
Windows 10 will work normally for several hours and even a few days but suddenly Edge stops responding. When I close Edge and restart, I just get the Blue screen with the Edge logo in the centre. From that point on, my Start icon with a left click does nothing. Instead I have to right click the Start icon and select Shut down or sign out and then select Restart. Any thoughts on a possible solution?

Ira

Reaction score
On one of 4 systems Edge will not properly display my.yahoo.com. The basic page displays but it will not display my custom page. Instead of a pop opening for me to sign in a new page pops up and when I sign in it wants to close that page and whether i do or not i am still seeing the basic page. it will go to my yahoo mail so it knows that I am signed in. Any ideas?

Reaction score
When I 1st upgraded to Windows 10, my edge was okay. But now I am facing same problem and the net speed is slower.

Ask a Question