SOLVED Windows 10 email

Reaction score
How can I set up an email for my version of windows 10? Have checked the widows 10 key to select Mail, but it is not there, I can only use W10 email when I reply to a request in Adobe !

Reaction score
A mail program is built into Windows 10. Try typing Mail into the search box. AMybe you are not set up correctly.

There are plenty of other mail programs good, bad and indifferent in the Windows store.
And Outlook which comes with Office
And a few other 3rd party systems.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
The Mail program is also situated in the start menu.
But, if to your taste, Outlook can be used online, without the user subscribing to the official Microsoft Office package.
https://outlook.live.com/owa/
It is a requirement, naturally, to have a Microsoft account.

Reaction score
Mine actually works with my earlier Hotmail.com [obtained in late half of '90s] plus a later Outlook.com E-Mail address. Of course both accounts go to the same.

Reaction score
A mail program is built into Windows 10. Try typing Mail into the search box. AMybe you are not set up correctly.

There are plenty of other mail programs good, bad and indifferent in the Windows store.
And Outlook which comes with Office
And a few other 3rd party systems.
YES THAT WORKS, Previously I have put too much ino the search to cause confusion!
Many thanks

Reaction score
YES THAT WORKS, Previously I have put too much ino the search to cause confusion!
Many thanks

Reaction score
As I previously said.I may have modified mine at sometime in the past, but I think you will find it is already in the start menu

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question