WINDOWS 10 FREZEES

Reaction score
Hello guys! (attached my system specifications)

MAIN PROBLEM:

My PC when im playing or using other programs that do not consume even many resources WIN frezees. After 3 or 4 hours of working very well my pc only dont work. Suddenly the keyboard stop and the image stop at the same time but the curious is the mouse. The mouse start to lagging when I try to move while others are stoped and in 15 secondos after the mouse finally frezees and all the system is frezeed. (BSOD never appear)

HOW WORK THE SYSTEM: Windows work very well when I boot and when I open a lot of programs.

NOTES:
I was using win 10 ENTERPRISE that worked very good for 2 weeks and the problem appear. So I try with drivers updating, windows updates all about drivers. After that I try in EVENT VIEWER repair some errors but they were frecuently errors so the problem never fixed.
Finally I format my SSD and installed new WIN 10 HOME 1909.
Installed all the drivers first, AMD CHIPSETS, AMD DRIVERS, ETC.

WHAT I TRIED:

Event Viewer:
IS OKAY, NOT SHOW PROBLEMS.
PC Maintenance: I clean all the components, RAM, COOLERS, PINS, and the MICRO.
Temperatures: ARE OKAY ABOUT 41ª CELCIUS so is working ok.
Double drivers: I disabled 1 audio driver that probably makes the problem but it was not fix.
Hard Disk: I put the sleep option to NEVER
BIOS: Is in the last update. Asrock 5.80 version
Windows Update: I update to the last version.
CMD: I execute sfd/scann now and others commands
SSD: IS ON GOOD STATUS by Kingston software. (there isn`t firmware updates)

POWER SUPPLY:CGR BS-500
MOTHER: Asrock x370 SLI
MICRO:AMD RYZEN 5 2400G
RAM: TeamGrup 2666 Mhz ddr4 8GBx1

I DO NOT REALLY WHAT TO DO I TRIED ALL. I NEVER POST NOTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS. SINCE 5 YEARS past I FIXED ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAD, BUT THIS IS VERY STRANGE. Sorry for my English: / but I`m really desperate. Thanks!

Attachments

• CPU.png
    CPU.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 165
  • mainboard.png
    mainboard.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 178
  • ram.png
    ram.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 149
  • SISTEMA.png
    SISTEMA.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Reaction score
ASRock x570, and all specs you posted seem to be OK, only suggestion is clean the CPU Fan, then reset all power connections.
I looks like a power glitch that causes the FREEZE, several others i have seen when it freezes, can also cause SSD Issues.
If CPU heater is clean and your sure.... open and run as Admin, SFC /scannow and then CHKDSK C: /F /r

Reaction score
ASRock x570, and all specs you posted seem to be OK, only suggestion is clean the CPU Fan, then reset all power connections.
I looks like a power glitch that causes the FREEZE, several others i have seen when it freezes, can also cause SSD Issues.
If CPU heater is clean and your sure.... open and run as Admin, SFC /scannow and then CHKDSK C: /F /r
Thanks for the answer! Mobo is x370, I changed the pasta thermal and cleaned all the components CPU FAN too. How can I reset all power connections? Im going to sfc/scannow and others again!

Reaction score
reset all power connectors is easy, simply unplug all connectors Power Cord first, then unplug and reseat, i have seen a power plug be (corrupt) you can look and see (yes) if you think it looks ichy it is. pull memory and reset, if this freeze continues then i'd look very very hard at the power supply.

Reaction score
reset all power connectors is easy, simply unplug all connectors Power Cord first, then unplug and reseat, i have seen a power plug be (corrupt) you can look and see (yes) if you think it looks ichy it is. pull memory and reset, if this freeze continues then i'd look very very hard at the power supply.
Well Im going to do that, other help me saying changing the iGPU to 64MB because my system is using only 5.44 of 8GB maybe is a posibility. Now I ll reset connectors!

Reaction score
not sure how much memory is used by your imbedded graphics. but if your having issues, I would not reset anything other than DEFAULT Setting.

Reaction score
here is also a article from the AMD Forum

Reaction score
here is also a article from the AMD Forum
Thanks for the time, Im gonna check it!

Ask a Question