SOLVED Windows 10 installation problem

Reaction score
So I am downloading windows 10 and I am on the screen where it says "...Sit back and relax" it had been stuck on configuring settings 52% and overal 88%. What do I do?

Reaction score
How long have you been " sit back and relax " ?
To be sure, installation takes quite some time, depending on your internet speed.
In my case, usual time is about 2 to 3 hours.

Reaction score
I was stuck on 92% for 2 hours. Soon after creating this thread it moved up to 92%. Maybe I should keep making thread ;)

Reaction score
My internet is really quick. Does this effect how long the installation takes? Does it matter if I do online gaming on my Xbox or use the Internet on other devices?

Reaction score
I am having the same problem overall stuck at 88% and configuring settings stuck at 52%. Did you ever solve this problem?

Reaction score
I am having the same problem overall stuck at 88% and configuring settings stuck at 52%. Did you ever solve this problem?
It will work eventually. Just be patient. I left it overnight and it worked. It Probably took 8+ hours.

Reaction score
Yes it. Did eventually work! I woke up to get to play with the new windows. :)

Reaction score
I'm pc has been stuck at 88% overall configuration 55% for more than 24 hours now. Any ideas what to do???

Ask a Question