Windows 10 Installation stuck @ 32% installing featured and Drivers

Reaction score
Hello,
I am using Sony VGN-150J with Windows 7, I tried to install windows 10 through online update but it was stuck @ installing featured and Drivers after completing 6%, I wait for more than 8hrs and then restarted my laptop.
I tried with ISO image as well and get the same result it stuck @ installing featured and Drivers

Reaction score
I tried with ISO image as well

How or where did you get that ISO ?
The only " official " source to download Windows 10 ISO is by using this link :
Media Creation Tool

For simplicity and clear step by step, please use this tutorial to download Win 10 ISO.
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html
After you have created the ISO, right click at it > click Mount > click Setup.exe.
Installation will begin.
This method allows you to either keep your files, settings and apps, or "keep nothing".
This method does not need a product key.

I used that method to install Win 10 Pro over my Win 8.1.1 Pro.

Reaction score
I opt for Technical Preview and downloaded ISO , which was failed with same issue. Now I tried with online Windows update and the similar issue

Reaction score
Did you try the method I posted ?
This method........
After you have created the ISO, right click at it > click Mount > click Setup.exe.

Reaction score
Not yet tried the one solution you shared, I will do it today night, Mean time I found Sony not yet released drivers for windows 10 and that could be the issue.

With Technical Preview I tried with ISO but that also stuck.

I will update once I tried with the suggested one. hopefully this will work :)

Reaction score
I try with Driver upgrades, there no updates for network drivers (Marvel) , I even tried installation with Media creation tool but not able to complete installation beyond 32%. I tried with USB drive.

I check with Sony website and they clearly saying they not yet supporting on Windows 2010.

It looks I need to hold installation till December / till Sony releases drivers for Windows 10.

Reaction score
Many time the Mount feature on millions of systems fail to work
so to fix
make the bootable media (no matter what method you used. and MS did offer more methods than
MediaCreationTool. and Sony has some issues with Windows 10 so find all the drivers you can. and have them ready to install same as with the older Windows....
and it is RECOMMENDED to Boot to media and use the UPGRADE from the BOOT MEDIA.

Ask a Question