Windows 10 Privacy

Reaction score
thought this was interesting article.
http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...faces-criticism-over-privacy-default-settings

i just question all the info that is being retrieved from us and who and where it all is going. i don't have anything to hide and i know that i can tweak the settings to increase my privacy level. we seem to have given up 100% of our privacy to every information seeking entity that is out there. when we make the choice to download and install windows 10. i agree that i made this choice myself and wasn't forced to. just food for thought.

life is good.
the poorguy

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ran a privacy program and now Find>/Cortana do not work What gives
the privacy program you ran may have turned cortana off.

what privacy program did you run.
also it is best to manually switch all the settings off by hand. by using third party software to do that you really don't or can't control what gets turned off.

Reaction score
if all of my privacy settings are set to off as to not let any information leave does that give me 100% privacy as far as the privacy intrusions that are being done with windows 10.
I am curious because when reading about all of this invasion that seems to be happening I sometimes wonder about how paranoid the writers are.

the poorguy

Ask a Question