Windows 10 Privacy issues Help me understand please

Reaction score
I read the 12,000 words agreement which told me that without a warant or any court order that Microsoft under there own rules, since they do not infringe on indiviuals rights as they are a corporation, can do what the wish with all ans any data on my computer inclind reading my private files. In one statement they say this. I used Vmware to install and after a thorough search found a very sad and scary situation.. I chose from experience to not to use the express intall and even afte going though many many setting I found it still gave up some data.. I used gpedit.msc to remove other programs and regedit other and disabled others and so maybe just maybe I have some priiacy, Can and will BRINK or other senior mambers of this forum give me their views on this, in my view intrusive behaviour. Is the forum going to present tutorials on preventing this privacy intrusion so that forum members do not have genreal 'keylogging collection problems ' which MS can collect, and we are assured at all times od absolute privacy etc.. How can I make this happen?

Reaction score
I apologise for posting to the wrong forum..I belived BRINK was a senior here..which one shoud I repost to..thank you

Ask a Question