windows 10 pro problem

Reaction score
hello!

before one week I had a problem and my laptop didn't opened up well!
I made that trouble shooting repairs and nothing done
I made diagnostics on laptop and it found failure on dts hard drive

so I understand that , the problem is on the brain

I took off the hard drive and I will put it as external to another pc so I take my files,
if my disk is opening and of corse I I will take my files, I will need your help to recover my laptop and reset windows 10..
but remember my windows cant open
what shall I do?

thank you!

michalis

Reaction score
If you have some type if bootable Repair Media or Install Media, you may be able to run recovery procedures from there.

Any chance this is a Dell system?

Reaction score
Sounds like your hard drive is crashing. Good plan to try to save your data files.
Your not likely to be able to do a reset. You probably should go create a USB install media from Microsoft Media Creations tool
if your computer is a notebook then I would look for a drivers folder on the Root of your C:\ back that up as you'll need some of the drivers for your hardware. On Asus Notebooks this folder is called eSupport. We don't know what computer your working on so your have to find this out from the Support website for your computer.

So with your new hard drive do a clean install

Ask a Question