Windows 10 Question?

Reaction score
If for some reason I lose or have to reinstall windows 10 on my computer how will I go about it and will I have to pay a charge?
Also I install this app free about a year ago , will it require any new updates at this point?

Reaction score
If for some reason I lose or have to reinstall windows 10 on my computer how will I go about it and will I have to pay a charge?

Many people create a bootable USB stick that can be used to reinstall Windows 10. Go to
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 , scroll down, download and run the Media Creation tool and it will walk you through the process. Please be advised that everything on the USB stick will be erased. Also, if your Windows 10 license is still valid, Microsoft should activate the new installation without charge.

Also I install this app free about a year ago , will it require any new updates at this point?

If you are new to Windows 10, please be advised that it updates itself automatically in the background. Press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously and click "Update and Security" to see the current status

Ben

Ask a Question