Windows 10 Startup Messages

Reaction score
Hi

I've upgraded from to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I get these 3 error messages every time my PC starts up?

Any ideas?

upload_2015-11-28_19-54-7.png

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks to me, like "AsusSetup" is running at Start Up and is looking for some log files that are suppose to be in your Profile Folder in AppData\Local\Temp and are not there.
For now, take a look at your Start Up items
Right click the Task Bar and Choose Task Manager, select the Start Up tab and inspect it for any reference to Asus Setup, if present, right click it and choose "disable" reboot and see if the problem persists.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It may be a product of Schedule Tasks.
You can have a look at the Task Scheduler and see if you find anything there
Start Button -> All Apps -> Windows Administrative Tools -> Task Scheduler
Other than that you could try a Clean Boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
Use the instructions for Windows 8 / 8.1 (same as 10)

Reaction score
Nope. Unfortunately this didn't work either. This has really got me stumped!! I've even done a clean install of Windows and it still didn't solve the issue

Reaction score
M y 2 cents.

I think it may be trying to log in to a feature on the internet, which it is not finding.
It must have been a scheduled task in your Windows 7 setup.
Open the Administrative tools. (Right click the start icon and select Control Panel, then the tools)
Look down the list on the right of the window, and select Task Scheduler.

Open the Library and see if you can find an item relating to "isis" This can be a facebook function, possibly.
IF you see it, delete it.
You can manually go into the path, and delete the entire contents of that Temp folder, without harming your computer, but I don't think that will help if the message says it is not finding the link.

Reaction score
I had th same problem and had to go back to windows 7 in order for my laptop to run correctly. I had to bring it to a tech to do this and even he was not sure why my computer disliked windows 10.

Ask a Question