Windows 10 Technical Preview / feedback

Reaction score
I'm spending a bit of time on the feedback site. True, as stated. But, it is launched just for that purpose. I haven't seen anything totally serious in the feedback though., just general comment on extra requested features, which are probably in the pipeline, and other suggestions that a few things should be moved around.. Quite a few coming in now regarding the (lack of), performance improvement. But, as I have suggested, I do believe this build was deliberately launched to test public raection to the start menu and partial isolation of the charm and metro windows.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm spending a bit of time on the feedback site.
Me, as well.
Although I'm one of those guys who doesn't mind being completely and utterly ignored.
I've had many years of it from my wife, to whom, Microsoft couldn't hold a candle.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
An additional resource
https://windows.uservoice.com/forums/265757-windows-feature-suggestions
Gives you some idea as to how global the product is (some times we forget) as well as some insight as to what some folks are asking for.
Not sure if this a compilation of the feedback product or a completely independent and optional means of additional feedback.
They call it a "Suggestion Box".
I think my wife has one of those too :) but for some strange reason I have the impression that she mostly ignores my contributions.

Reaction score
That is, indeed, a curious site. It seems to be legit and under the general MS heading. I followed a couple of the links, which led me back to the Microsoft Windows 10 site with my automatic "Live" login. I can't really understand why there should be such a duplication??

Ask a Question