SOLVED Windows 10 update

Reaction score
What goes on with windows updates, on my desktop it updates and restarts..on the laptop it updates..restarts and then says it's downloading more updates and must restart again?...Win10 updates are a pain in the a*%e:mad:

Reaction score
My laptop it downloads installs and restarts and then notifies me that some device needs attention. This laptop has Conextant Audio and ever since the early days of being an insider that has always required a restart before it works.

Reaction score
I've always seen more than 1 restart with Win10 Versions Upgrades and Build updates, fortunately most times don't have to interact until getting to the end, just start it and do something else. Only real issue is speed/bandwidth of Internet connections, sometimes slower than other times. And there's always been a notice, if I was watching, that restarts would happen.

Reaction score
i had an old computer that wasnt updatet for along time and the license went expired for some reason (it was pre activated from the company) i did everything i could to update it and fix it (because the windows was kinda old and a pain) and at last i came to the last option which is clean install
bought my windows from this website msofficestore.uk since the microsoft prices are (not a little) high, this website had a sale on also good support so i recommend it to you

Ask a Question