Windows cannot connect to the internet.

Reaction score
After updating to Windows 10 I cannot sign in to a Microsoft account, look at the Store or do anything that requires connection. I initially thought it was something wrong with my connection to the WiFi but my browser can connect and download from the internet fine and I am writing this on the same laptop.
I Googled my problem to find if anyone else is having the same trouble and I found nothing and I cannot think of a reason why this might be happening

(Just a word of warning before you try and help me, I am an idiot and you will have to cope with lots of stupid questions because I know nothing about computers.)

Reaction score
first check your 'Date & Time Settings' - Settings\Time & Language - Date & Time - Region & Language - Speech

try clearing 'Windows Store Cache' : right click Start, click Run, type in WSReset.exe - click OK,

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Third party security suite software?
Uninstall it.
Then use the vendor specific proprietary removal tool to remove all remnants. google it.

Ask a Question