Windows doesn't recognize monitor

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having trouble to get picture on my main and only monitor when booting up. The green led indicator on the monitor is just flashing.

Usually I have to push the restart button 10-15 times until picture finally appears. Sometime I am able to log on in the dark. Hit space and logon, then do a win+p until picture appears.

I've tried to uninstall the drivers, but that didn't solve it. I had to use a different monitor to get in for the first time after that. Driver is the most recent one.

dVFNZFZm.jpeg

S0ZDTDFa.jpeg

Hope someone have experienced similar problem, and is able to help me. I really don't wont to replace my 30" montor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have any other system to test it on. I recently upgraded from Win 7, so monitor and system have been working perfectly for a long time.

I pretty sure this have to do with Win10,

A couple of examples.

-If I do a scan for hardware changes in device manager, the montor turns off and I have to do a win+p two times until picure gets back.

- If I click NVIDIA Geforce experience application, monitor turns off and I have to do win+p 2 two times til picture appears again.

Ask a Question