Windows Live Mail On Windows 10

Reaction score
I re-installed windows live mail on windows 10 and it's working great but to open a message I can no longer left click to open I have to right click and click open, wondering how to fix.

Reaction score
Looks like you've run into one of what could end up being a stream of problems. If you have an outlook.com email address this is why. Recent changes are causing a boatload of problems for Windows Live Mail users with Microsoft email addresses. Looks like MS wants to phase out the program. Try Thunderbird if you want to download your emails. If you have MS Office, use it's Outlook program (unless you use groups - the groups feature doesn't work in any MS email program if you have that outlook.com email address in there).

T_J

Reaction score
I use Windows Live Mail with Windows 10. Have an ISP email account and a Gmail account associated with my Windows Live Mail. I can double LEFT click with either ISP or Gmail, and emails opens right up. When I upgraded from W7 to W10, Windows Live Mail worked perfect before and after upgrade, I did not have to reinstall Windows Live Mail.

Ask a Question