Windows Live Mail regularly showing Windows Live Mail has stopped working & offering debug etc.

Reaction score
Hi,

Windows Live Mail was "flaky" with Windows 7 but the number of times that it decides to close down with Windows 10 is ridiculous. Am I the only one having this problem? Is there a known fix for it? "Repair Windows Essentials Programs" does not seem to solve the problem. If anyone has a solution it would be most gratefully received.

Thanks for looking,

Wayne

Reaction score
Hi Wayne,

I am really late on this. I have been away from the forum since the end of June. I was starting to get problems with livemail in windows 10. And given support for it will soon be gone, I chose to switch to a similar type of email client. I first tried Mailbird, but it failed numerous times when trying to import my data from Live Mail. So then I tried Thunderbird but ran into another problem when I got all set up, but I could not get it to send. I finally settled on eM Client and am happy with it so far.

cheers
Allan

Reaction score
Hi Wayne,

I am really late on this. I have been away from the forum since the end of June. I was starting to get problems with livemail in windows 10. And given support for it will soon be gone, I chose to switch to a similar type of email client. I first tried Mailbird, but it failed numerous times when trying to import my data from Live Mail. So then I tried Thunderbird but ran into another problem when I got all set up, but I could not get it to send. I finally settled on eM Client and am happy with it so far.

cheers
Allan

Hi Allan,

Many thanks for your helpful reply.

All the best,

Wayne

Ask a Question