Windows mail frozen

Reaction score
My windows 10 has been working well until today when I select windows mail and it is frozen in the same place. I have three different accounts but it is frozen in my Hotmail account on the same email.

Reaction score
From what I have been able to gather, there was an update sent out from Microsoft that has caused several issues; one is the inability to reach the windows store and the other causes mail to freeze up. The bottom line is that we are stuck until Microsoft sorts it out and sends out the updates to fix these and other open issues. There is a way around this if you are a techie, but it is complicated. My advice is to wait and see what Microsoft does.

DCS

Reaction score
My windows 10 has been working well until today when I select windows mail and it is frozen in the same place. I have three different accounts but it is frozen in my Hotmail account on the same email.
I have the same frozen mail problem. Has Win 10 tried to be too radical? Some of my mates have started using my Hotmail account and these e-mails can't be opened or are lost. Hope there's an early solution.

Ask a Question