Windows Office 2019

Reaction score
Using either Hotmail or Outlook. For some unknown reason and how, I don't know, e--mails I have sent and received are being removed from my computer after a few weeks. If I go back to refer to anything, it's all gone!! Is there some sort of system I don't know about in action which after a certain time deletes these e-mails does anyone know about please?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Are you syncing your email account with a cellphone or a second computer?

Reaction score
Look in the Advanced section of the outlook options, at this. It should not have changed by itself, but worth a peek.

1573400588331.png

Reaction score
Thank you for your response, A, No my comp is all on its own B Where do I find the Advanced section please?

Cheers,
RonBin87

Reaction score
OK, thank you. Unfortunately you have answered to a 87 year old man who used to use Office 10 and who is very new to Office 2019. I will do my best honest.

Cheers,

RonBin87

Reaction score
I have done as you request and taken a screen shot of the "Mail" box Everything looks OK to me butthen again, I might be looking in the wrong screen?
Cheers,
RonBin87
Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Close!. In your picture. Click "Advanced" There you will see the window I displayed

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
With Outlook open, on the menu bar click "File"
With "Info" selected in the left navigation pane, click the icon that says "Account Settings" and from that menu click "Account Settings" again.
In the "Account Settings" dialog box, double click the email account you are using
That action should produce this

Capture.PNG

Ask a Question