Wordament closing unexpectedly

Reaction score
Hi radcliffe287,

did you also try resetting the app?. Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced options > Reset. :)

1603651837948.png

1603651886991.png

Reaction score
Yes, I did eventually think of that. I reset the App; I waited an age for it to reload my saved Cloud data, then it crashed on me again!

Reaction score
I can really only recommend a full system reset after backing up all your data (pics, docs etc). I don't know what else to suggest?. :)

Reaction score
Hi,

you could try sending them "Feedback" and you might get lucky if you report it as a bug?. :)

microsoft store.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for contiunuing to try to sort this out! In facxt it's a Win 10 desktop,not a Chrome book, and has been restrted every day - and my internet connection is great! It does, by the way seem to be a problem with other "Microsoft Casual Games" like Sudoku. Much appreciate the suggestions, even if I decine them! And (re above) I did in the end do a full reset, but half my Apps disappeared, including MS Office!

Ask a Question