Wordament closing unexpectedly

Reaction score
I enjoy Wordament's challenge on Windows 10 (It's one of the Windows Ultimate Word Games). But after severl years of working fine, it now closes down only seconds after starting it! Smetimes there's a brief message "Opening your browser for the latest news 9 though it doesn't!)

I have uninstalled it several times and then reinstalled from the Windows Store, but same result.

Reaction score
Hi,

what version of Win 10 are you running?. An upgrade (if necessary) may solve the problem?. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!

It's Win 10 Home, version 2004, build 19041.572. As far as I know it's fully up to date, and I don't remember the problem stsarting after an update.

Reaction score
sfc now completed- it did find and repair some "corrupt files", but thw Wordament poblem remains! Thanks anyway!!

Reaction score
No - never having heard of it. I'm trying now, but having difficulty to correctly type the comman-line syntax. Wil re-post if I get anywhere

Reaction score
Thanks! Ihad forgotten about the Troubleshooters. However one of them said it had found - but hzdn't fixed! - a prpblem. so still no joy!

Reaction score
Win 10 version 2009 has been released, try upgrading to that and see if that helps!. :)

Ask a Question