SOLVED WPS Writer Opens a New Document Every 5 Minutes By Itself

Reaction score
Hi I am New here but was a Long time Win 8
This May Be a WPSOffice Writer Problem I Tried and Tried but No hope of Getting any help there so I have to ask if anyone here can Help me I have Tried Everything ? WPS Writer is Opening' a "New Document" Every 5 Minutes By Itself, Weather I have a WPS Document Open' Or if I am On the Net? I was Even trying to Un-install WPSOffice with Revo and CCLeaner and do a Reinstall and It was still even Doing it then???? I need Help please? It Just Keeps on All Day I cannot stop It Can anybody Help Me Please :):(

DELL Inspiron 660 S 21” BENQ Screen, Microsoft Windows (10)64Bit Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model Paid Version Kaspersky and Genie Time-line Backup

Reaction score
Thanks For your Quick Reply and It Fixed everything. I Installed LibraWriter and that did the Trick Thanks bassfisher6522 Regards Dazzla

Reaction score
Hi Back Again this is a Reopening of the Same Thread I closed Re "KSWriter Opening a New
Blank Document By itself all the Time" I tried using Libra as "bassfisher6522" suggested after two Days
'I just did not Like it so went back to Writer and all has been Good until Now? I have done the End Task Thing Makes no Difference it Just Starts up again, I have a screen shot Of all the Duds that have opened so far Today @ AppData-Local-Temp and when I open one of them its says This {"result":"success"} Any help please Dazzla

Attachments

• KS Writer Apps-Data Local-Temp Writer KeepsOpenning.jpg
    KS Writer Apps-Data Local-Temp Writer KeepsOpenning.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 566

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks to me like your problem might be more with "Dashlane" than with your version of "Writer".
Isn't that some sort of password manager, is it trying to solicit you to save or keep a password, possibly in conjunction to something else you are performing on the computer?
Maybe try, uninstalling it temporarily and see if the issue subsides or goes away.

Reaction score
Looks to me like your problem might be more with "Dashlane" than with your version of "Writer".
Isn't that some sort of password manager, is it trying to solicit you to save or keep a password, possibly in conjunction to something else you are performing on the computer?
Maybe try, uninstalling it temporarily and see if the issue subsides or goes away.
It sure Looks like it I will Give in a Tray without Dashlane and see Thanks very Much for the Reply Cheers Dazzla

Reaction score

Hi Back again? The Plot has Thickened I Removed Dashlane Made no Difference, so KSWriter Via Revo It's stopped opening "the New Doc "after I removed KSWriter But Now its Flashing up with "The WPS-Online Template Page" with all the Download Links of all the Templates for Writer Yet it still Opening and Its definitely something to do with me "Opening certain Apps" it's Like the App is also a Link to open KS-Writer (the Writer Template) Or I would assume if KS Writer is Reinstalled it will start to Open a New Doc Again? This sound's to me Like Registry Problems so Should I Re install Writer Now and wait for a Reply From You Guys or wait to hear Back Cheers Dazzla App ,Calibre Reader any App seems to do it

Reaction score
Hi Back again? The Plot has Thickened I Removed Dashlane Made no Difference, so KSWriter Via Revo It's stopped opening "the New Doc "after I removed KSWriter But Now its Flashing up with "The WPS-Online Template Page" with all the Download Links of all the Templates for Writer Yet it still Opening and Its definitely something to do with me "Opening certain Apps" it's Like the App is also a Link to open KS-Writer (the Writer Template) Or I would assume if KS Writer is Reinstalled it will start to Open a New Doc Again? This sound's to me Like Registry Problems so Should I Re install Writer Now and wait for a Reply From You Guys or wait to hear Back Cheers Dazzla App ,Calibre Reader any App seems to do it
Reinstalled KS Writer Now its Okay Thanks anyway ?????

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Great.
Glad to hear that you managed to get it sorted out.
Thanks for the follow-up info.

Ask a Question