XXX USB Display drivers for USB to VGA adapter keep failing and forced to reinstall

Reaction score
Hi!I have a Windows 10 Home 64 bit laptop.I have been connecting to a second monitor using a USB to VGA adapter for the last 2 months utilizing the
XXX USB Display drivers to facilitate the connection by installing application Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe

All has been fine for the last few months until about 5 days ago when the monitor could not display my extended screen.As a workaround,I am forced to uninstall
and reintall the XXX USB Display drivers by rerunning the Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe and the monitor works but when I switch off monitor or restart my laptop,
the monitor fails to display my extended screen and I am forced to re-install the drivers again.

I went to device manager to Display Adapter -> MS Idd Device to update drivers but message states I have the best drivers.

Kindly assist in finding permanent solution.

Thanks.

Ask a Question