1 Interrupted Action/ Invalid MS-DOS message ?

Reaction score
Hi Just join a few moments ago and need help with the above problem ! This has only begun happening over last 2 days ( was previously fine ) Have had Windows 10 for a couple of months and now cannot delete or move photo's etc ? I am sorry if this has been covered before - but its driving me mad !!! Can anyone throw some light on this please ? Many thanks Lorraine

Reaction score
This has only begun happening over last 2 days ( was previously fine )

If the registry editing does not solve your problem, allow me to offer one suggestion................
Do a system restore. Pick a date that is at least 3 or 4 days ago as your restore point.

In case you are not sure how to do system restore ..............

At the search box next to Start button, type system restore > at the popup box, click Create a restore point > under System Restore heading, click System Restore > wait for it to load > click the option to choose another restore point >if you don't have the option to choose another restore point, just click Next > bottom left, check the box "Show more restore points " > now choose a date when you did not have this problem, click that date > click Next > follow the prompts from then on...............

Reaction score
Thank you David - not had a chance yet to try suggestions - but will post my results on here when I do ! Thanks again.

Ask a Question