Active Window changed automatically

Reaction score
Hello,

I am using Windows 10. Am having problem with Active Windows changed to other window automatically. For eg. Lets say am using Microsoft Word and Micro Excel and I am working on Microsoft Word. Then suddenly application changes itself to excel.

I then have to press alt+tab or mouse to change application again. It's bloody annoying. Just writing this much small threat, 3 time active windows changed. So practically it is impossible to type long letters or any typing work.

Also am browsing and reading something and then windows changed automatically. it's bloody annoying.

Also if suppose there is only 1 active window, for eg word then it tried to change itself to desktop but since word is in full screen format, word kept open itself but become non-active. So suppose am typing anything then nothing will type and i have to retype everything again.

Please help me to solve problem.

Thanks.

Ask a Question