Ads by Google

Reaction score
If AdBlock Plus works for you, that's cool. It will allow some ads. I don't use Edge except for a couple specific sites, so I don't know how well other ad blockers work on it.

Reaction score
If AdBlock Plus works for you, that's cool. It will allow some ads. I don't use Edge except for a couple specific sites, so I don't know how well other ad blockers work on it.
So far, so good. In the 90's I used Ask Jeeves and along came Google which did a fine job - until recent year. Many things I used to find on Google aren't there anymore except all the ads. Wish someone would develop a search engine that does good;-(

Reaction score
AdBlock for Chrome is an ad-blocking browser extension, which means it removes ads from Chrome and provides protection from third-party trackers. In fact, with over 60 million users, AdBlock is the most widely trusted ad blocking extension for Chrome available today.

I use this and it is one of the best in the market.
Adblock worked - until this morning and the ads were back. Has Google figured out a way to delete Adblock?

Reaction score
Adblock worked - until this morning and the ads were back. Has Google figured out a way to delete Adblock?
Have you looked for an upgraded version?. It might be that there is a newer version of your browser and you would need to update the extensions too?. ;)

Ask a Question