Automatic scheduled shutdown

Reaction score
i recently convinced my work to buy 4 gaming computers for the students to use in there spare time however i need to make some kind of automatic shutdown. i know you can use the "shutdown" command and put a timer on it in the command prompt. however i want the shutdown to take place on certain times and if a student starts the computer it will simply shutdown again. 21:45 a msg need to pop up counting down 15 minutes. when its 22:00 the computer will shutdown and you cant use it before 5:00. that event have to take place each day except friday and saturday. friday and saturday the timer will start 23:45 and again countdown 15 minutes and when its 0:00 the computer will shutdown and work again 5:00. is that possible to do? it is importent that a student cant use the "Shutdown -a" command" to bypass it. so do anyone have an idea on a simple solution to my problem?

Reaction score
it looks nice but this wont really prevent them from using the computer when there is classes. it only shutdown the computer. a student can simply just turn on the computer and use it afterwerds. is there a program that will auto shutdown when the computer is on for a certin time period? so between like 8am-3pm the computer will automaticly close and be unavailable?

Reaction score
or would i be able to make a trigger that works upon "start" and then it will shutdown the computer between that timeframe?

Ask a Question