SOLVED Back Border

Reaction score
I use Snipping Tool to get this screen shot. Is it possible to get rid of this thick back border?

x.png

Regedit32

Reaction score
Open the file in Paint

Then use the Select tool to border what you want, then click Crop then save file.

Examples:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Reaction score
fiatnm No offense! It would be courteous to @Regedit32 and members seeking a similar problem if you let us know what method worked for you.

Reaction score
Let us say there are three separate .png screen shot on the desktop. If combine these together on the desktop we will get black strip. Because it is opened on the desktop.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Above 3 files are separate one & Combined on desktop

Combined in desktop.PNG

Open MS word and cut and paste these three files then combined. As a result we can get rid of black strip.

combined in MS Word.PNG

Regedit32

Reaction score
Nice work there fiatnm.

I forgot to mention in Photos app you can also click Edit then select a Crop tool.

I prefer paint as its a little easier to crop very close to the text in image if you want, where as in Photos app, the crop tool appears to move all 4 borders in some kind of aspect ratio.

Ask a Question