Bluetooth and geforce experience

Reaction score
Still do not have Bluetooth, system says dongal cannot be found? Have downloaded driver updates etc, but still no go!
GeForce experience starts, but you cannot connect or update. I had an update notification prior to Windows 10, but cannot proceed and Nvidia says it needs Java for checking system, But even that won't update to allow?
Danny and Blast bloody Microsoft!
All this craps,edge,cortana, just usless bling, I just wanted my Bluetooth,mail app to work,Nvidia, ability to write,play,search,save etc, The basics! Why I am using my Tablet more at the moment_NOT Microsoft!

Reaction score
What version of Java do you run? Experience works fine on my computer. Try deleting every version of Java that may exist on your computer and the re-download the newest version. I have not exactly had similar problems, but I have heard that older java versions may conflict with the newer ones just by staying on your harddrive.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I have updated one according to their site, but Nvidia won't recognize?
And now today my hotmail app will not work and it was ok?
Buffered if I know_I give up!

Ask a Question