Can not print from Windoes 10 Edge

Reaction score
I recently installed Windows 10 and reinstalled all the drivers for my printer!!! When trying to print from a web page while using Edge the print page just does not do anything!!! I use this to pay my bills and want to print the page as a receipt but Edge no longer allows me to do that!!! I have run printer support and that did not work!!! I do not want to use the old Explorer because that is not really supported!!! I would appreciate help to be able to print my web pages again!!! Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I recall seeing somewhere that Windows 10 no longer supports printers connected to USB 3.0 ports. How is your printer connected?

Reaction score
Wifi printing always worked great!!! I can print from Word, Excel but just not internet pages!!! Thanks...Dave

Reaction score
The drivers don’t seem to be an issue, as the printer is working?

Reaction score
I have a printing problem too with emails. Some will print some will not.
There is no indication that there is anything wrong with the (Epson XP4100) printer
installation. I have read elsewhere on the "net" that this is a longstanding problem with Win 10 !

Ask a Question