Can you just get Excel?

Reaction score
Can you just get Excel for Windows 10 without all the other stuff that comes with Office?

Reaction score
I just spent ten minutes looking through Microsoft's pages. Excel doesn't appear to be a solo application. Home and Student may be your only option for least bloat. I wouldn't give up without contacting them directly.

Reaction score
Buy for one PC for $130:

Office 365 Home $100 / year
Office 365 Personal $70 / year
Office Home & Student 2019 $150:

Reaction score
Reading the preceeding posts, it isn't possible to do a custom install with the later releases of Office. It will, nevertheless, install the whole lot, whatever you select. But, as Bighorn suggests, the easier solution is to find a spreadsheet on the web.

If you are short of space, and have a legit copy of Office, then another solution is to use it offline:
You will be required to sign in with the account email and password you normally use. After that, you can make a shortcut to you start menu or desktop.
In fact, the whole of the Office suite is available online, if that is your preference.

Reaction score
I have'nt tried that, Jake. But, from the blurb, I think it might be for Office 365 users and it is read only?

Ask a Question