Cannot connect to internet radio via Bluetooth

Reaction score
Ma computer is a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 (all latest updates installed) and a USB bluetooth device. I am trying to connect to an internet radio device model DABMAN i200 CD. The radio is on and set in Pairing mode. Alas, the bluetooth device is able to connect to various laptops and cellphones in the same room but fails to show the radio. All these other laptops and cellphones, though, are able to connect to the radio and use its loudspeaker function. The DABMAN can also be identified by the Lenovo PC via Wi-Fi, just not via the bluetooth device.

Why? What can I do to remedy this weird problem?

Reaction score
All right, this problem is solved - somehow. I am now able to connect to the radio; but every 90 s or so, the transmitted sound suffers brief dropouts and then resumes, as if the hardware did not have the capacity to handle the data stream (which I doubt: it is advanced enough to display full-HD videos flawlessly). This does not seem to be a problem of the signal path for my daughter's smartphone lying right on the computer does not produce any dropouts. Disconnecting the PC from the Wi-Fi router did not solve the problem, either, nor did closing all processes that are not required.

Any other ideas how to produce a stable Bluetooth connection?

Ask a Question