Cannot download videos

Reaction score
I have had Windows 10 for several months and have never been able to download videos from anywhere. I would like to be able to download videos of my 5 month old great grandson from Facebook that his mother puts on there.
Prior to Windows 10 I never had trouble down loading videos.

Reaction score
I have had Windows 10 for several months and have never been able to download videos from anywhere. I would like to be able to download videos of my 5 month old great grandson from Facebook that his mother puts on there.
Prior to Windows 10 I never had trouble down loading videos.
I know what you are going through Tigerclaw. REALPLAYER has stopped downloading in "10" for me although it will play old videos that I brought over from "7". I Don't want to upgrade to the cloud. I want to keep videos on my hard drive so I am thinking maybe installing a different program? I Don't know what is good and would be compatible with the format REALPLAYER uses though. I'll keep looking and I'll let you know if I get any info. By the way, what are you using to Download and play your videos? - - - - - Bart1

Ask a Question