Cannot Enable Remote Desktop

Reaction score
I cannot figure out how to "Enable Remote Desktop". I am using Windows 10 Pro but the option in settings is greyed out as shown below.
Can anyone provide assistance?

Thanks!
SteveW

1606399176764.png

Reaction score
I cannot figure out how to "Enable Remote Desktop". I am using Windows 10 Pro but the option in settings is greyed out as shown below.
Can anyone provide assistance?

Thanks!
SteveW

View attachment 12769
Thank you for the assistance!
I followed the instructions provided but still can not "Enable Desktop Remote". The option is still greyed out. Would appreciate any other ideas or solutions to this pesky problem.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yeah... That "some settings are managed by your organization" issues has been around since at least 2016, and....
It has been attributed to multiple possible factors, Updates (so make sure you're running the latest and greatest), Account / Profile issues, third party security software suites, I've even seen one claim that it was associated to an installation on a hard drive that was intended solely to host data (IDK).
More recently, at least this calendar year they seem to zero in on "data collection" and "telemetry" settings.
Here's another resource with some additional ideas. Hope they help
How to Fix 'some settings are managed by your organization' - Appuals.com

Reaction score
Yeah... That "some settings are managed by your organization" issues has been around since at least 2016, and....
It has been attributed to multiple possible factors, Updates (so make sure you're running the latest and greatest), Account / Profile issues, third party security software suites, I've even seen one claim that it was associated to an installation on a hard drive that was intended solely to host data (IDK).
More recently, at least this calendar year they seem to zero in on "data collection" and "telemetry" settings.
Here's another resource with some additional ideas. Hope they help
How to Fix 'some settings are managed by your organization' - Appuals.com
I have worked through the solutions 1-5 provided in your link without success. I found solution 6 to be interesting. For some unknown reason, I am unable to change the network from business to home computer. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

1606413599677.png

Ask a Question