Can't disable airplane mode

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why, since installing norton360 I have been unable to uninstall the installer 'the error code is 0x80073cf6' and have no internet connection as the airplane mode will not turn off.

Reaction score
Hi starling,

open Task Manager > Start-up and stop Norton from starting with your computer and try it then. :)

Reaction score
I suggest that, if you disable it from starting with the computer, it becomes a little redundant?

But googling suggests that you installed Norton wrapped with an Adobe program - probably by accident. The installer is not, as far as I read, a legitimate part of Norton itself.
Try right clicking the installler and follow the given path, then delete it at source (probably, as I said, in another (Adobe?) program folder.
I don't think it is the source of your problem, but from where are you trying to turn off Airplane mode.? Should be available in Settings - Network and internet - Flight mode.

Ask a Question