SOLVED Cant print off a pdf from my desk top

Reaction score
I have my own business. I pay CRA on line then I print off the receipt as I need a hard copy. Windows 7 it is easy as I open the pdf on my desk top and then right click on the document and the menu shows me print then I print.
Windows 10 I save the CRA receipt to my desk top, I open the pdf and then right click and all that appears is "Save as" nowhere can I find a print option or icon?????????????
I need help here please.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
What program are you using to open the already saved PDF document?
If it is opening in the MS Edge browser as apparently Windows 10 likes to do, try holding the Control Key and hitting the "P" key.
Or use the three dot ... ellipsis in the top right corner of the browser to evoke the print menu

Reaction score
Thank you. I found out that Adobe was not my default reader. I made Adobe my default reader and can now print of pdf,s. I guess when Windows 10 installed it kicked out Adobe and used it,s own reader. Anyway. Thanks for your help. It was usefull.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You're welcome and thanks for the follow-up.
Glad to hear that you have it all sorted now.

Ask a Question