Can't put pictures in Pictures folder

Reaction score
Sometimes, like from Paint.NET, I am not allowed to save a picture in Photos but can in Documents. Moved the edited photos from Documents to photos (copy and paste) and need admin authority. Click continue and they paste. This is new and a real inconvenience. How do I regain control of my Photos folder. I am the only user. There is now "This PC/Pictures" and the old "This PC/users/owner/Pictures" They seem to go the same place and I have to beg to put pictures in either place.

Reaction score
Well one thing with Windows and Windows 7 and above libraries were created. Libraries are use to link all your pictures in the same location. Example if you have pictures folder on d drive and a pictures folder on c. You can link all the pictures to the pictures library and you can view all of them if looking at the pictures library. Now if your using an account that doesn't have admin right to the folder and it's required (don't know why Admin right would be required). I would google "setting admin rights to an account in WIndows 10"

Ask a Question