Can't view photos on my Samsung TV

Reaction score
I used to be able to view my photos on my TV when using Windows 8. Once I upgraded to Windows 10, I am unable to view them. Has any one else had this problem? I have updated my Windows 10 on a regular bases and have surfed the web looking for answers. I have tried talking to Windows 10 support and just came away frustrated. If any one has a solution for this problem, please pass it on.
Thank you
Waynest

Reaction score
Not sure if it is a similar problem but my PC would not project onto the TV (for Iplayer) so I reloaded the Intel driver (Display adapter) and it worked.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I used to be able to view my photos on my TV when using Windows 8. Once I upgraded to Windows 10, I am unable to view them. Has any one else had this problem? I have updated my Windows 10 on a regular bases and have surfed the web looking for answers. I have tried talking to Windows 10 support and just came away frustrated. If any one has a solution for this problem, please pass it on.
Thank you
Waynest
IF you go here
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers
IS your Samsung TV listed?

Capture.JPG

IF you select a picture and right click it and choose "Cast to Device" is the Samsung present?

Capture1.JPG

Ask a Question