DVD can't view

Reaction score
When I had windows 7, I could play DVD for movies now I can't watch movies after I upgraded my computer to windows 10. My windows 10 is N version. Please help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Because it is not made to support DVD movies.
That would require a different licensing arrangement and one of the reasons Media Center is no longer around.

Reaction score
Because it is not made to support DVD movies.
That would require a different licensing arrangement and one of the reasons Media Center is no longer around.
Thank you for your prompt replied, but everything worked fine when I had windows 7 before upgraded to windows 10.

Reaction score
Yea, download the player I suggested and that should fix the problem.

Reaction score
Thank you for your prompt replied, but everything worked fine when I had windows 7 before upgraded to windows 10.
If you download the Daum PotPlayer you will have to make it the default. To do that right click on it's screen and select Preferences F5, select Association, Check all the appropriate boxes (I check them all) select Run Control Panel, select Set Default Programs, pick PotPlayer, Set as Default, press OK.

Ask a Question