SOLVED CCleaner problems

Reaction score
When I run CCleaner it gets to 98% then stops or feezes . The advanced MFT Free Space - Drive C reaches 28% at which time the indicate time to complete increase. Have tried whilst connected to the internet and with no internet connection. Can anyone advise please. The CCleaner software is a fee package supplied and loaded by DELL Technical Support Team.
Thanks George Carter

Reaction score
I have never had a problem with CCleaner, but they advise you to get their latest free version (which I did) for Windows 10.

Reaction score
When I run CCleaner it gets to 98% then stops or feezes . The advanced MFT Free Space - Drive C reaches 28% at which time the indicate time to complete increase. Have tried whilst connected to the internet and with no internet connection. Can anyone advise please. The CCleaner software is a fee package supplied and loaded by DELL Technical Support Team.
Thanks George Carter

Updated CCleaner software then allowed it to run. Took a while but it did the business. Thanks for the update tip.

Ask a Question