CD/DVD Not showing up or able to load DVD's etc

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm running Win10 64 bit Pro. My problem is this, suddenly my CD/DVD drives are not showing or able to play any CD/DVD's into them. I've done the usual in "Updating Drives" , "Uninstalling the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and done a Reboot". I've searched around the net for any answers, YouTube, Google etc but still nothing is letting me help show these drives. I've got two, one is a BlueRay Player (Not burner) CD/DVD/Burner/Rewrittable, and other is pretty much the same except it doesn't play the BlueRay Disc's.
All was working ok when I brought the game COD Infinite Warfare. Nothing else has been loaded or played as I only noticed the drives not working a little over a week ago. Again, I've also done a search on COD forum to see if anyone has had the same problems. Hoping someone will have a fix for me.
Cheers, Kev

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Right click the start button and select Command Prompt (Admin) and type
reg.exe add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\atapi\Controller0" /f /v EnumDevice1 /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000001
hit enter and reboot the computer
See if that has any impact on your issue.

Ask a Question