Change icons on desktop

Reaction score
Hi, I need your expert help!

I have a Philips Brilliance P-line 499P9H 49” and I want to change so that everything that is saved onto the desktop is saved in the middle or to the right. The standard tuning is that it is saved to the left. I have windows 10.

How do I change this?

Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
Hi Alexandra,

right click the desktop and then on View > Align icons to grid/Auto arrange icons and take the ticks out, you can manually drag the icons to where you want them. :)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfe, yes but when I then save something else to desktop it saves on the left hand side and I have to drag it to the middle or to the right. I just want it to save directly to the correct side :(

Reaction score
Yes and I can move everything to the right for example but when I save something new it saves by it self on the left hand side. I want everything to save to the same side...

Reaction score
I really don't know, apart from what I have already said, there may not be an alternative except to drag the icons across the desktop?. :confused:

Ask a Question