Chinese characters in task manager

Reaction score
Anybody know what this is?
saddsasa.png

Regedit32

Reaction score
Right-click it and select Details — that may help you determine what it is.

At a guess its a third party supporter app for a non-native application on your computer.

Sbd

Reaction score
You have installed gameloop?
This helps gameloop emulator to start and its not a virus.
Unless you find the source folder anywhere but in C://Program Files/txgameassistant/appmarket. If you find the QMEulatorService in that location mentioned above, everything is fine. If not, this could be a virus. If you want to uninstall it, you need to uninstall all gameloop data first.

Kind Regards

Reaction score
Oh, I have the same problem, sometimes I see these mysterious files in the task manager, but they are only there for a few seconds - then they disappear. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's some kind of virus or marvale. They were starting to pop up when I tried to download the app from a weird website - it was a virus, I deleted anything that might have been related to it but still can't cope with these Chinese processes. Location of these files is C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming. Explorer.exe has high CPU usage too. Please help.

Attachments

• wirus.png
    wirus.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 296
  • wirus1.png
    wirus1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 301
Reaction score
i had gameloop installed for a while and uninstalled it a few monts ago?? Its still popping up! im just thinking to reinstall windows at this point? And some kind of Bloom Application Copyright pops up in task manager,i keep ending the task.Just after i end all those processes witch are bloom and chinese stuff,And all online games get 2000+ ping Its littarly unplayable! Should i go degrade to windows 10?or install new windows copy??

Reaction score
i had gameloop installed for a while and uninstalled it a few monts ago?? Its still popping up! im just thinking to reinstall windows at this point? And some kind of Bloom Application Copyright pops up in task manager,i keep ending the task.Just after i end all those processes witch are bloom and chinese stuff,And all online games get 2000+ ping Its littarly unplayable! Should i go degrade to windows 10?or install new windows copy??
i found bloom roaming in- C:\Users\danie\AppData\Roaming\Bloom - and deleted the folder i hope it fixes but the chinese stuff is probably still there

Reaction score
Oh, I have the same problem, sometimes I see these mysterious files in the task manager, but they are only there for a few seconds - then they disappear. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's some kind of virus or marvale. They were starting to pop up when I tried to download the app from a weird website - it was a virus, I deleted anything that might have been related to it but still can't cope with these Chinese processes. Location of these files is C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming. Explorer.exe has high CPU usage too. Please help.
It is defiantly a virus,File explorer is not a exe,its where it holds your files+previevs them so Thats a virus

Reaction score
One thing i cant even find the location mentioned by Sbd and i have uptodown so i probobly have game loop when i search for the location it dosent exsist.Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i want a pc with no viruses.

Ask a Question