Choose your keyboard layout fix that worked for me!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys! i'm new here and wanted to post this fixed that i couldn't find any where else.
a bit of a back story, about a day or so ago i accidentally pulled the plug on my computer, and once it booted back up
this blue screen pops up with the words "choose your keyboard" as i go to choose, my keyboard and my mouse won't work,
i continue trying to get this to work for the past few hours, then i gave up until the next day. next day come and i do a lot of searching on this problem which no one had an fix for without me loosing all my files and data BUT I FOUND A FIX!!!!

i will put links of the videos that help me achieve with fixing this problem without reinstalling windows and loosing all my files i couldn't backup
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

video/step 1:

video/step 2:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

video 1: will show you how to make a usb "reboot/reinstall windows" drive. note: (you won't be reinstalling, you just need this in order to get to the command prompt)

video 2: once you made your boot drive. now follow video number 2 step by step and if you did this correctly your computer should start back up normal without losing anything from your computer.

IF THIS IS COMPLICATED TO FOLLOW OR IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Reaction score
hi..i'm liyan
my Laptop is affected by a problem can't booting after upgrade. My monitor is writenn "choose your keyboard layout"
I was follow your instruction but when part copy regback the folder was empty.
FYI my windows 10 ver 18362.
Can you help me please?

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue as you described in the intro. how can I do the bootable USB? My screen only goes to choose your keyboard layout? I'm using my work computer now

Ask a Question