Computer turns on on its own

Reaction score
After I turned off my pc (with Win 10 pro on it), in the normal manner using The choice of SHUT DOWN later the computer turned on by itself. It opens to where I must enter a pin number. It happened again then a third time where I powered down with the power button. Then it stayed off. Today I powered down using the normal SHUT DOWN. Later I came back and the computer was on again.
How can this happen?

Reaction score
Hi Denny,

could you please tell us what version of Win 10 you have as that may have something to do with it as an upgrade might solve the problem?. :)

Reaction score
It is Win 10 PRO but the problem is solved. I had a Microsoft tech take over my computer and he found the answer. Sorry but I was careless following what he did. It had something to do with windows fast start and he undid that setting. If I can find that screen I will report back. Thanks for the inquirery.

Reaction score
Hi Denny,

no problem, please mark the thread as solved so it helps others and if you don find the link, please post it. :)

Ask a Question