Constant crashing and BSOD

Reaction score
Hi,
After booting up my PC initially, the desktop loaded but I was stuck with the spinning loading circle. I booted up in safe mode and turned off startup items, which caused me to be able to use the computer after startup.

However, after maybe 2 minutes of usage, it sends me to the Blue Screen, this occurs when I’m trying to uninstall apps, or when looking at Windows updates. I’m unsure of how I can fix this when I can’t get close to uninstalling what may be the problem

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I booted up in safe mode and turned off startup items, which caused me to be able to use the computer after startup.

However, after maybe 2 minutes of usage, it sends me to the Blue Screen
Generally speaking....
IF
Your computer is Blue Screening in Safe Mode, that would suggest a physical rather than a software issue.
It could be anything from memory, to disk to even a motherboard problem, possibly even a BIOS issue.
However that doesn't necessarily preclude a possible malware infection that is somehow persisting even in Safe Mode.

In short, without knowing the error information that the blue screen is generating and without being able to see the actual Dump File that it is producing, it's practically impossible to offer any helpful information.

Depending on your resources, budget and skill level....
You might try something like, removing and replacing the current hard disk with a new one or a spare that you can wipe and perform a clean install of Windows 10.
THEN
Just run it with that clean install for a day or two to see how it performs.

Reaction score
Have you recently installed any new hardware/software that might not be compatible with your your system?. ;)

Reaction score
It could be bad ram, Get memtest and run that. You can download core temp and see if you're heating up. It could be a lot of things from a bad hdd to a wonky PSU or CPU. Need to look up the BCCode

Ask a Question